Friday, June 29, 2012

A Collection of Salads

Caprese salad is summer salad sexy.  I cant help but use that word.  The colors just go and it is so inviting.

I have gathered some of my favorite salads from my blog to share with you but also to remind myself of some of the recipes and make them again.  A few are total regulars like the radish and feta one- so good and so easy. Its not the best picture but if you want to check out the salad, click here.

Wheat Berry Salad


Quinoa Sweet Potato Salad


Asian Crunch Salad


Chop Chop Salad


Broccoli Crunch Salad


Ceaser Salad No Egg

Ceaser Salad with egg
Indonesian Chicken Salad

Lemony Lentil Salad
Japanese Slaw with Daikon Radish

Marinated Italian Vegetables

Green Tomato Salad
Marinated Asparagus with Rocket and Gruyere

Thats it for now.  Dig into summer- eat some vegetables!

No comments: