Saturday, June 29, 2013

Toaster Oven S'mores

Lazy days of summer.  I love not being on a schedule (well, at least for the most part).  No forced wake up in the morning is completely wonderful. I feel very fortunate. 

Dinners are easier.  Everything is fresh and just eating it plain is amazing.  A tossed salad, grilled vegetables... Delicious. 

And desserts can be easy too.  Like Ice Box Cake.  Made that about five times so far.  In small and big quantities.  I have been thinking about s'mores a lot lately.  I decided to do a toaster oven variety of smores.  How easy is that?  The kids loved them!  This is what I had on hand.  It would be a whole lot easier to smack a piece of a bar of chocolate on there rather than morsels.  And one big marshmallow would be easier as well.  Nevertheless, the kids ate them up just fine.



1 comment:

giz said...

What a fun snack ND SO EASY PEASEY