Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Cookie Exchange

 I went to a Christmas cookie exchange the other day.  I am super excited about going because I have not gone to one in many years.  I like them because you can try out new recipes and get a variety of cookies for cookie trays without having to bake all those cookies.  This one was also a party and a make it paper craft gathering.  The woman that hosted it is a Stampin'Up Representative. 
Over the next few days I would like to share with you some of the cookies that were shared because I think they all were amazing.
Here is a list of the cookies exchanged:  chocolate meatball cookie, jam thumb prints cookies, pistachio cookie, mint crinkles, and Andes mint cookies. Stay tuned over the next few days to learn more about these cookies.

Some yummy party favors.

Some of the cards that had been given to her I just had to take pictures of- so cute.









 Here is my packaged Cheery Cherry Cookies with a little ornament on top.

No comments: