Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

In the spirit of the quote from Mahatma Gandhi... "Be the change you want to see in the world."  I decided to send my daughter off to school with Valentines that look like these.

The apple says, "You are the apple of my eye".

The banana says, "I go bananas over you."

The "cutie" says, "You are such a cutie."

She was pretty jazzed about it because she said her teacher would appreciate the nutrition and the effort.

Don't get me wrong a candy once in a while is okay but, geez, candy comes at the kids from every angle and too much sugar... all those chemicals... nuff said.

40 Free Valentine's Day Images
I will end with this saying that my Mom loves to say about a kiss.  Maybe its from the dictionary, I don't know but it just tickles all of us when she says it.

"A kiss is a juxtaposition of 2 orbicular muscles in a state of contraction."

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

No comments: