Sunday, January 15, 2017

Healthy 2017 Week 2: Writing It Down




I am working hard to get those sit ups into my daily routine.  This one is a great habit to get into and
it just takes a few moments.  I hit the mark 6 times this week.

This week the healthy habit is writing down what I eat.  This has always worked for me when I am successful.  I am hit or miss about it though.  So I commit to getting it written down.  Also, I commit to getting it down as soon as I eat it.  If I am eating it, I am writing it!

There are quite a few apps out there that you can use to journal your intake and ones you can use on a computer if you need to.  I use My Fitness Pal.  I used to use Sparkpeople.  I am not sure why I stopped because it was really good.  Had a lot of articles that were very informative and inspirational. Most of these programs you can log your exercise too. But now I have already added some of my recipes to Myfitnesspal that I can't leave.  It knows me and I know it. Yah know what I mean?

I am writing a list of the few I know.  If you know more out there, by all means leave it in the comment section and I will add it to the list.

My Fitness Pal
SparkPeople
My Calorie Counter
Cronometer
Lose It
My Plate (Livestrong)
Supertracker (this one is from the USDA)
Every Day Health
FatSecret

1 comment:

Fat n Fix said...

The benefits of fitness extend far beyond physical appearance. Regular exercise boosts energy, improves sleep quality, and elevates mood. It helps manage weight, blood pressure, cholesterol, and stress. Fitness lowers risk for many chronic diseases. Movement also promotes neuroplasticity to enhance cognitive function. And exercise leads to a greater sense of confidence and accomplishment.