Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fun at a Local Farm, Stokoe Farms

The Pumpkin Patch

Adults having just as much fun as the kids.

Fun races.

Corn maze.
For those of you who celebrate, Happy Halloween.


Barbara Bakes said...

What a fun, old fashioned day out!

bittersweetblog said...

Ah, one of my favorite fall activities as a kid- You always have to visit a farm and pick pumpkins, at least once! :)

Ingrid said...

Fun! Happy Halloween!

Jennifurla said...

I LOVE the pumpkin

elra said...

Sounds like you have fun there !

Mexico in my kitchen said...

Wow! That looks like a lot of fun. We also had a wonder Fall weekend pick apples and enjoying the foliage and cool weather.

Glad to see you too enjoy it.


kat said...

I missed going to the pumpkin patch this year :(

Mimi said...

Looks fun to me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails