Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Lavender Bath Salts



Not for eating, just for the bath. Though, you can make it for the kitchen if you just replace the Epsom salt for Kosher salt and use mint leaves and food grade lavender.  I grow my own lavender so I just use that.

Lavender Mint Bath Salts

3 cups pf Epsom salts
2 drops of mint essential oil
1/2 of lavender

Mix all together and pour into jars.  You can pretty up the jars with labels.  I used labels from The Graphics Fairy.  If you don't already know about the Graphics Fairy then, boy are you in for a treat.  She has taken many images that are not copyrighted and placed them on her blog for you to download for free.  You can manipulate the images and size them to whatever your needs are.  

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Ooooh, I wish I had some lavender right now! I would make some for the kitchen and bath. Where did you get your bottles?

Lori said...

I save pretty bottles. This one was from a bottle of salt that I picked up at Marshall's a while ago.

Sheila said...

I love pretty bottles, too, and am always on the lookout!

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

That looks beautiful and I bet it smells so great.