Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happiness to YOU!


Today I was at the Dentists office and the receptionist and I were complaining about the weather. I told her that I use cold days in Spring to do my Spring cleaning. That way when a warm weather day comes around I can get outside. She said, thats a good way to look at it. When she said that it got me thinking how lucky I am really, with wars going on in so many countires, terrorism, sickness, ships being held up by pirates, kids missing, let me count my blessings. Truly I have many. Today I will look for the beautiful things in my life and shout out a thank you to whoever is listening.

Whether you celebrate Easter, Passover or Life, I want to wish you happiness today and always. Enjoy every moment that you can, giving gratitude the whole time.

4 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

Blessings to you, Lori. Have a wonderful day.

Murasaki Shikibu said...

Happy Easter, Lori. :)

Joie de vivre said...

Thanks Lori! Peace to you too!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Thank you Lori! Happy Easter Passover or Spring!