Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Weight Watcher Wednesday: Sirloin Tips

So what is in the box?  Well, Weight Watchers has generously offered to send me some of their new frozen meals.  How could I refuse?  Three brand new dishes and there's nothing like it on the market at present.  I will be reviewing each of these: 
Wild Alaskan Salmon Filet, Beef Steak Tips, Southwestern Style Turkey Chili
Don't they sound good?  
And a few more that they sent a long with those:  Chicken in Curry Sauce, Teriyaki Chicken and Southwestern Turkey Chili.  You will be hearing about all of them for the next couple weeks and I promise a recipe or two thrown in as well.

The beef steak tips and potatoes and vegetables were really delicious.  The sauce was so amazingly good.  What a nice treat.  The only problem was that I could have eaten a whole other serving.  But hey thats what weight watching is all about- portion control.  These are totally perfect for helping with portion control. I do like to eat some fresh vegetables with the meal whenever it does not feel like enough.



Disclaimer: I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Weight Watchers did supply the meal I reviewed.

No comments: