Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Weight Watcher Wednesday: Wild Alaskan Salmon Review



Picture courtesy of Weight Watchers

My second meal of the ones I received from Weight Watchers was this Wild Alaskan Salmon with a Brown Rice Pilaf. I was real curious to give it a go, straight away.  The overall flavor was fair and the fish was definitely on the dry side.  I would imagine that it would be pretty difficult to package fish and it turn out to be a stellar fish.  I had a hard time getting past the desire to smother it in tartar sauce which would be totally counter productive.  Instead I used up a some sweet and sour sauce that I had lying around and it did the trick. I will say that it was not overly fishy though.

Full Disclosure:  I was not monetarily compensated for this review.  I did receive this packaged meal from Weight Watchers as a sample. 

No comments: