Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Peanut Butter Cookies; The No Flour Version


I found some motivational videos on You Tube this morning.  I love them.  I think I need to listen to them every morning.  A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.  How to get your butt going?  Maybe I should put it as my alarm setting.  A great video/message to wake up to! I included my two favorites to share with you.

The one far below is for women! The right below is for men and women alike.  Not necessarily for people who are going to be Olympic athletes or for the world changers, but even for the small goals in your life that you have not yet achieved.  For passing a math test, for getting a degree.  These videos are filled with a lot of physical things, but our goals are sometimes things we can not easily see.  What is your goal?



Peanut Butter Cookies

2 cups peanut butter
2 cups white sugar
2 egg
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 pinch salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter and sugar together until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the baking soda, salt, and vanilla. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets. Press a criss-cross into the top using the back of a fork.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

1 comment:

Colette (Coco) said...

I love how simple these are, Lori and gluten-free! Gotta make some and see if my baby likes them.