Friday, October 31, 2014

Pumpkin Mochi Ice Cream

Hope you had a fun Halloween!

I saw these on the Trader Joe website.  I figured I would buy them since I was going there anyway.  I love mochi.  I love pumpkin.  Right up my alley.

These little morsels, I mean pretty little, are only 100 calories.  They are a little larger than a golf ball.  Soft and powdery outside with a bit of confectioners sugar.  Chewy around the outside with a ball of ice cream in the middle.  They are a pretty color of orange.

There is nothing overpowering about these little mochi balls,  Perfectly flavored, they are delicious.  Taking small bites and savoring their yummy goodness.  I really like them.  I also like the fact that I did not need to eat anymore.  Totally satisfied me.  Unlike ice cream sandwiches that I inevitably eat two.  Thats why I just don't keep those around.

I would totally buy them again for a treat!

Disclaimer:  I was not asked to review these nor was I paid anything for this review.  Totally unsolicited- just wanted to share with you.

No comments: