Monday, March 9, 2015

Better Butter

What could possibly be better than the flavor of butter?  Flavored butter.  Oh, yeah. 

Sadly, because of some issues with my SD reader, I lost a pic of this wonderful butter on some carrots I made for dinner.  Very simple yet very delicious. I have it on my toast in the morning.  You don't need much butter to get that flavor POW!

A friend of mine likes to slather some on her steak after grilling. She uses store bought.  The store bought ones are very good mind you.  Homemade is way more frugal though and you can control your ingredients.

I found some sriracha salt recently and somehow it has been making its way into a lot of my food.  Lots of flavor and not really all that spicy either. 

Flavored Butter

4 ounces butter
1 teaspoon dill weed
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes of sriracha salt
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt if you are using unsalted butter

Beat all the ingredients together.  The flavor will be maximized the next day after sitting for a while.

No comments: