Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Herbed Baked Tofu



This is the tofu that will change your mind about tofu.  Seriously.  My Mother HATES tofu.  She tried this and asked me which tofu I bought. Yup!  It is just that good!  It totally does a disappearing act around here. I have made it many times but it just doesn't make it to the photo shoot, like, ever!

Herb Baked Tofu
Original recipe from Wegmans

1 brick tofu extra firm and pressed
1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon  dill weed
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2 tablespoon soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced

Preheat oven to 350F.  Make sure you press the tofu well.  The more liquid you get out the better.  

Cut the tofu into bite sized cubes.  Toss with olive oil. dill weed, black pepper, sesame oil. soy sauce and garlic.  Place tofu on parchment sheet and on a baking sheet.  Bake for 15 minutes.

1 comment:

Pam said...

My kids would LOVE this! Bookmarked.