Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Hushpuppies With Remoulade Sauce


I have made hushpuppies before.  I made them for New Years.  I have never made the sauce to go with them.  I did use a different recipe this time but I have to say I liked the ones I have made before better.  So if you want the recipe, just click the hushpuppy link above in this paragraph.

Can you tell I am catching up giving you all my Holiday recipes.  No time and no natural light during the season. Sigh. Better late than never.




Remoulade Sauce

1 cup mayo
2 teaspoons mustard
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon cayenne
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons lemon juice
4 teaspoons hot sauce
2 tablespoons scallions (use as garnish in sauce when serving)

Whisk all the ingredients until fully incorporated.

Around the internet some other remoulade sauces to try:

Simply Recipes. Remoulade

Allrecipes


No comments: