Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Thank you to all of you who visit my site. I love reading your comments. They mean a lot to me. It's fun to visit your sites and see what you are up to as well.

At Thanksgiving we all reflect on what we are thankful for. It's really a nice tradition but really should be practiced every day. I am grateful for many things. I try to say thank you to God, "the Universe", whatever you want to call it, as much as I can. The things I am most grateful for are my family and friends. When all is said and done, that is all that really matters.

Like we say every night with our kids, "... God bless all our family, all our friends and all the people of the world."

5 comments:

Sandy said...

hi lori, if those are your girls, adorable! came over from grace's ... happy tg!

kat said...

Have a Great Thanksgiving Lori!

Lucy..♥ said...

Lori, wishing you and your family a "Happy Thanksgiving"

XXX's

Cristine said...

Hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful!

Susan said...

Have a lovely Thanksgiving!