Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Canning The Harvest, Part II Jams and Jellies


Apricot Jalapeno Jam

Apricot Jam

Blueberry Vanilla Jam

Currant Jam

Orange Marmalade

Peach Amaretto Jam

Pineapple Preserves

Strawberry Freezer Jam

Strawberry Margarita Preserves
Peach Amaretto Jam
My personal favorite.  Since I make it as gifts for a few people that have tried it- I'd have to say it is a real winner.

So there you have it- my canning collection in two parts.  This has made me realize how many of my canned goods I haven't posted.  Stay tuned I am sure they will be forth coming with a new round of the harvest this year.

1 comment:

COCO JZ said...

Peach Amaretto! You devil. That sounds delightful. It's that wonderful time of year. I've been wanting to test a grapefruit marmalade. Let's see if mine turns out as good as yours. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails