Sunday, January 3, 2016

Top 10 of 2015



HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Everyone is making this list.  I think I need to.  I guess I don't pay attention to stats like I should.  It was pretty interesting to look and see what were the posts that people gravitated towards.

This is the countdown of the most popular posts of 2015.

10. Pumpkin Vegetarian Chili



9. Pasta e Fagioli



8.  Apple Cake



7.  Beet Hummus



6. Sweet Potato Fritters



5. Moroccan Zucchini Bread



4. Mothers Walnut Cake



3. Asian Style Salad



2. Pork Braciole with Ragu



1. Jalapeno Cornbread





Here is what we wanted you to know should be in the top ten.

Bold Chipotle Corn Chowder


Mustard Chicken with Blackberry Sauce



Asian Cabbage Salad


Coconut Rice



Butternut Squash Pizza



Roasted Autumn Vegetables



Ginger Pumpkin Pie (though I will warn you- you have to LOVE ginger)


Gorgonzola, Pear and Walnut Pizza



Ketchup (which is not a dish of course but totally needs to be on this list of ours.)


Cherry Pistachio Almond Cake



and finally, our absolute favorite, Browned Butter Pumpkin Cake its picture is at the very top of the page.

No comments: